Origin of Lex Alliance Foundation
Lex Alliance Foundation is a grassroot non-governmental organization founded in 2012 by service-minded and dedicated persons to address neglected needs of the society. The NGO is registered under Section 25 of The Companies Act, 1956.
To work for the upliftment and betterment of the deprived people and bring them into the mainstream of the society, ensuring a life of dignity and security for the marginalized population.
Enable them to realize their rights, avail resources and opportunities, fight social injustice, develop leadership capabilities and build a better future for themselves.
The overall goal of organization is to work as bridge between the persons who are needy and the persons who are in the capacity of fulfilling their needs.
- To eradicate illiteracy through child education.
- To strive towards a nation that is free of poverty.
- To provide free legal assistance and legal services to needy persons.
- To support empowerment programs for widows and girls.
- To create awareness among the poor regarding their legal rights and wherever needed, provide free legal aid to the poor to strengthen them.
- To support and establish educational institutions like schools, which may include centre for children with learning disabilities, colleges, training centers, research center, vocational institutions, etc.
- To organize women into self-help groups and develop their leadership qualities to facilitate making decisions at personal and social levels.
- To develop those rural sectors which are still deprived of development process, where people are still struggling for the basic necessities of life.
- To improve health status of communities through health education, environmental cleanliness and increasing access to primary health and child care centers in remote villages.
People living in slums or the rural population and the one who are limited by a low status in society in the areas of social, economic, domestic, personal and cultural development.